Running Towards Nothing Running Towards Nothing

I can see this in a game

Not bad dude. I checked out your profile after you made your sig and noticed had music on here too, so I thought I'd stop on by. I like this. It've very simple, not much going on, but to the point. It's just chill. I can see this in some cool adventure flash game. Good job dude. :D

PabMo responds:

Well thanks for listening Exige. I hope it is used in an adventure game sometime. That's how I pictured it too.You're quite kind. Thanks again for the review.

Pobeb-Metaljonus Pobeb-Metaljonus

nicely done

I like it! And thanx for the PM that you posted the full version. Good stuff man, and wicked finger work on the guitar.

Metaljonus responds:

Thx!

[:Beyond Your Mind:] [:Beyond Your Mind:]

Nice groove

I don't listen to a lot of drum and bass stuff, but since this was on the "review me" forum, I thought I'd check it out. I dig the groove and the mood you set. It's very Euro-style and I like the mix of slow melody and ADD style sequences. Great job! :D

julius33 responds:

Euro-style you say? Guess that merges within when you live in europe :P

Sin_ister Sin_ister

Ol' Username

This used to be my old username, so I can't login and reply to your comment (BetaOrionis).
Thanx for the review and the comment. This was literaly my first attempt at this genre, so to get at least an 8 is quite thrilling to me, so thank you. And thanx for the constructive criticism. This will help if I ever dabble in this genre again. :)

&amp;lt;EagleGuard&amp;gt;Lone Cowboy <EagleGuard>Lone Cowboy

Yeehaw is right...

I like this. Very interesting and the old western elements are very present, but still sounds like a techno-type song. Right on dude. You could tell you worked hared on this.

EagleGuard responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it :)

And thanks for the review!

Carbon Shot (Take one) Carbon Shot (Take one)

eh...

The groove is nice, I'm not down with the empty parts of the song. Breaks up the flow too much. The sound quality is too muffled, which is too bad! If properly EQd, this would totally get at least a 9 out of 10 if it weren't for the breaks. Great job guys.

new junk shity(earth_worm_jim) new junk shity(earth_worm_jim)

Nice!

I dig it! The groove and all out feel of the song was great. Great quality, and brought back some SNES memories. lol

Purple Crystals [Flame] Purple Crystals [Flame]

well...

Above average. The first sound was really cool and set the mood right away, but the lack of variety started to lag with the length of the song. It felt like it was meant to be a 3 minute song, but was stretched another 4 minutes. Not bad at all, but again, in my opinion only, too long for too little sequences.

wakawako responds:

i didnt see the length until was finished, but i made my songs like that becuase its easyer to mix them whit the others songs...

maybe i wil make a remixed version later..

thanx for the review!!!

Act on Instinct Act on Instinct

old school

Not crazy about the mix quality, but it brought a smile to my face. This is way cool!

I Shall Do No Such Thing(inc.) I Shall Do No Such Thing(inc.)

niceness

Canadian brotha', I dig your stuff as always!